We all had dreams of that one perfect job that we wanted growing up. Police officer to a veterinarian something that we were passionate about. Sometimes we looked up to our parents wishing we could do what they did. This idea is to give a motivation to youths and even young adults in a career they want.
Volunteers from different career paths, that the applicant is interested will either shadow, intern, or be mentored by the volunteers. This will provide:
- A grasp on the environment they work in.
- Motivating them to achieve their goals for getting that career.
- Establishing a professional standard in the work environment.
- Learning the core values that they uphold
- Engage in social conversations that will work on speech and speaking
- Time management
- "Getting in someones shoes"
- Good on resume
- Possible high school-college credits
A lot of benefits can be seen, the goal in mind is to "teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime"